Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BEEsy Writer: A New Home at BEEsy Mama

Dear BEEsy Writer Readers,

Thanks so much for following the BEEsy Writer blog over the last several months. After careful consideration, I have decided to merge this blog with my other blog--BEEsy Mama. At BEEsy Mama, I plan to write a column each Wednesday about my writing adventures. In this column, I will share my experiences about my writing journey, resources and classes for writers, writing books recommendations, and writing quotes. I also plan to transfer many of the writing links I have included on the BEEsy Writer blog to BEEsy Mama.

I hope you will visit BEEsy Mama to check out the BEEsy Writer column and other columns. Thanks again for your support at BEEsy Writer. I've enjoyed your comments and hope to see you over at BEEsy Mama.

Blessings,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment